Our cut-off time is at 9:30 PM. Pre-orders after the cut-off time are not accepted.
Our last order for the next day is 21:30pm. (If you order after 21:30pm your order will not go through for the next day**)
A confirmation message will be sent to all our customers a day before the delivery or pick-up time.
If you did not receive any confirmation message, kindly contact us via our Instagram dm (aoi.tsuki_melbourne).
1. Pick Up in North Melbourne
- Pick up time is between 12-3 PM.
- We are located in 41-61 Boundary Rd, North Melbourne 3051 (Entrance of Car park). Please DO NOT ENTER the car wash area).
- Please call us 5 minutes before your arrival for the pick-up order.
2. Delivery to your door
- Delivery time is between 4-8 PM, we will do our best to deliver at your preferred time. However, due to other pending deliveries and orders we cannot 100% guarantee to deliver at your requested time.
- A text message will be sent to you once we dispatch our drivers and you will receive a call once our driver has reached your address.
We do not modify the whole box, however, if you have any dietary requirements, restrictions, or have any requests for your box, PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE. We will confirm with you via Email or Instagram DM. Extra charges may apply.
We DO NOT guarantee to deliver on time due to our high demand. However, we will do our best to deliver at your requested time. We recommend that you order between 4-8 PM.
We are handling raw food. Due to health and safety reasons, we DO NOT leave your order/s at your door or to the concierge. It must be hand to hand. Our driver will wait for 10 minutes at your place. However, if there are longer delays, unfortunately, they have to make their way to place other customer deliveries. The driver will leave their number, so be sure to contact them directly ASAP to organize your pick-up.
Yes, you may store sushi in the fridge for a few hours (sushi rice may become hard, if you want to consume later night or the day after please leave it in the room temperature for 10mins before you consume e.g. Nigiris or makis ONLY) however For the best quality and the best home omakase experience, we highly recommend to consume straight away.
Aoi.Tsuki is very cautious about the temperature when delivering, hence we use a cooling system to maintain the quality and freshness of the sushi, so there is no need to worry at all!